Do you need to do your Crowd Control Refresher Training? CPPSEC3101A Manage Conflict and Security Risk Through Negotiation and CPPSEC3121A Control Person Using Empty Hand Techniques. BJH Training and Consulting is running in-class training sessions. To register simply give us a call on 0409456600 or Register on online below:
ROCKHAMPTON (Advanced First Aid and Crowd Control units)
- Crowd control refresher training on the 9th of October 2021 at Mt Archer Scout group starting at 8am
Crowd control refresher training on the 13th November 2021 at Mt Archer Scout group starting at 8am
Crowd control refresher training on the 14th August 2021 at Mt Archer Scout group starting at 8am
Crowd Control Re-validation / Refresher
If you have received a renewal notice with a letter from the Queensland Government office of fair trade outlining what refresher training is required for you maintain your Qld security licence. It is recommended that you book in and undertake your revalidation/refresher training and assessment within 90 days prior to your expiry date.
The obligation is upon the security licence holder to maintain their security licence in order to keep working lawfully.
Security Providers licence renewals are administered by the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading. The process for preparing and submitting the licence renewal application will be covered on the course. Refer to the Office of Fair Trading website for further information and current licence recertification fees. This course meets the training requirements to maintain your crowd control function on your Class 1 Security Providers Licence:
- Security Officer (Crowd Control)
The candidate is going to need good reading and writing skills.Preparation: These criteria are offered as a guidelines for candidates to participate in the crowd control skill set course. The final responsibility regarding the ability to participate in course rests with the each candidate.
- Average fitness level and can stand for extended periods. (more than 40 minutes)
- Kneel on either knee and be able to raise unassisted
- Lie in a prone position and rise unassisted
- Participate actively. (running, falling, rising, compliance holds, striking training bags, grappling, etc)
- Adequate grip strength to control persons and training equipment
- Ability to hear training commands
- Ability to give verbally commands clearly